|Net Weight (lbs)
|Links per 10 Feet
Move Forward With Timken Drives® Chain
Your powerful link to higher productivity
Heavy Duty Series - Single and Multiple Strand
From corrosive environments to heavy shock loads, we engineer the optimum precision roller chain for your application to help increase uptime and reduce maintenance costs. Our entire range of American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standard roller chains, specialty chains and attachment chains meet or exceed ANSI/ASME standard B29.1.
- Solid Bushings for Improved Wear Life
- Solid Rollers for Smooth Interaction with Sprockets
- All Drives chain exceeds the 30% of tensile strength specified in ANSI B29.1. This allows for minimum to no initial elongation.
- Chains are provided with a hot dip lubrication for Improved Wear Life
- Chain Sizes 80 and larger are ballized after heat treatment for improved fatigue strength
- Wide Waist design for those chains utilized in limited life applications
- Full Hardened Hook Cotter provides greater link support and twice the shear strength of conventional short split cotters.